Friday, January 20, 2012

Why did I choose the novel "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini?

The first thing I did was to find the list of best-selling books, because it contains the number of copies sold of each book and all the times these books are commonly read around the world. The list ensures that in most cases the books are interesting, amusing or with more content.


In the list, we have books such “A tale of two cities”, “The lord of the rings” and “The hobbit” but these books was published in 1859, 1954 and 1937 respectively. I was finding a recent book and I found “The Da Vinci Code (2003)” and “Angels and Demons (2000)” by Dan Brown. Dan Brown’s books are good choices but I read these books twice in English and Spanish.



I found “The Kite Runner” by Khaled Hosseini published in 2003 with 10 million of approximate sales and I chose this Novel because I don't read the book before and it would be interesting.
This is the link where I found the information about the list of best-selling books. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_books

No comments:

Post a Comment