Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My opinion about the "Kite Runner"

In my opinion this book contains one of the most dramatic stories that I have read. When I was reading the novel in one paragraph I was very happy and fascinated but in the next paragraph I was very sad or angry. This made that the story was very dramatic but amazing and funny.
In the other hand I consider that the book has an excellent rhythm because it contains a lot of information about the situation in Afghanistan. The novel describes and shows the sad events and the different problems in Afghanistan. With these events I could imagine how they lived and knew about their customs, traditions, culture, religion and ethnic groups.
In definitely “The kite runner” is a best seller which contains an amazing story of regret and redemption, friendship and family, and finally it transcends all boundaries to find a place in the heart of every reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment